CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerATI
. Open here
where you can find out more on ATI. More details about CCC Help Thai can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. CCC Help Thai's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Thai installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.1217.1631.29627
of CCC Help Thai. For other CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program released by ATI. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Thai with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Thai in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:32:45.857