CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Thai on ATI's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Thai's primary executable file and it occupies close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Thai. They occupy 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0930.2236.38732
of CCC Help Thai. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Thai:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Thai from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Thai in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Thai supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:38:41.763