CCC Help Thai
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerATI
. Open here
for more information on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Thai on ATI's website. CCC Help Thai is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. CCCInstall.exe is the CCC Help Thai's primary executable file and it takes around 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Thai contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.32 MB (5574144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (376.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (376.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2010.0310.1823.32984
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Thai releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Thai with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai application will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Thai in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:29:51.553