CCC Help Thai
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerATI
. Open here
for more information on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Thai on ATI's website. CCC Help Thai is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. CCCInstall.exe is the CCC Help Thai's primary executable file and it takes around 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Thai contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.32 MB (5574144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (376.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (376.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2010.0310.1823.32984
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Thai releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Thai with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Thai in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:29:51.553