CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCATI
. More data about ATI can be seen here
. More details about CCC Help Thai can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Thai is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's option. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
CCC Help Thai contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0904.1409.23535
of CCC Help Thai. For other CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Thai from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai application will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:56:18.713