CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. More information about the application CCC Help Thai can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Thai's primary executable file and it occupies circa 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Thai contains of the executables below. They take 3.95 MB (4145664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2009.0929.2221.38284
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Thai:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Thai with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Thai in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:09:21.743