CCC Help Thai
This page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Thai for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your systemATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. You can see more info on CCC Help Thai at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Thai. They occupy an average of 3.90 MB (4092416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0730.0057.43017
of CCC Help Thai. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Thai:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Thai from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:30:36.317