CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your systemATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Thai on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Thai application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Thai installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0412.1408.23514
of CCC Help Thai. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Thai releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application by ATI. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Thai from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Thai in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 11:10:07.593