CCC Help Polish
A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your system
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. The Windows version was developed by ATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Polish on ATI's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Polish's primary file takes around 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Polish. They take 3.53 MB (3699200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Polish version 2007.0704.2229.38368
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
How to erase CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Polish is a program marketed by ATI. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Polish in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:09:08.280