CCC Help Korean
This info is about CCC Help Korean for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. Additional info about ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Korean on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Korean application is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
CCC Help Korean contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.02 MB (4219392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2007.1101.2316.39832
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Korean releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application released by ATI. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Korean from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 02:17:39.517