This web page contains detailed information on how to remove WhiteCap for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WhiteCap from your PCSoundSpectrum
. Further information on SoundSpectrum can be found here
. More data about the app WhiteCap can be seen at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. WhiteCap is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for WhiteCap is C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. WhiteCap's main file takes around 200.75 KB (205571 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of WhiteCap. They occupy about 200.75 KB (205571
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (200.75 KB)
The current web page applies to WhiteCap version 6.3.1
only. For more WhiteCap versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is an application by the software company SoundSpectrum. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WhiteCap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WhiteCap or simply activate the Search field and type in "WhiteCap". If it is installed on your PC the WhiteCap app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WhiteCap in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WhiteCap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WhiteCap which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WhiteCap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your computer, we are not saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WhiteCap in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:18:50.547