This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WhiteCap for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WhiteCap from your systemSoundSpectrum
. Go over here
where you can get more info on SoundSpectrum. Please open http://www.soundspectrum.com
if you want to read more on WhiteCap on SoundSpectrum's website. Usually the WhiteCap program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory, depending on the user's option during install. WhiteCap's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. WhiteCap's main file takes about 212.60 KB (217698 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed along with WhiteCap. They take about 212.60 KB (217698
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (212.60 KB)
This page is about WhiteCap version 6.6
alone. For other WhiteCap versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is an application offered by SoundSpectrum. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete WhiteCap with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WhiteCap or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WhiteCap". If it exists on your system the WhiteCap program will be found automatically. When you select WhiteCap in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WhiteCap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The publisher is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WhiteCap.
8. After removing WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WhiteCap that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your computer, we are not saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WhiteCap supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-05 16:56:24.893