WhiteCap is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall WhiteCap from your computerSoundSpectrum
. Open here
where you can get more info on SoundSpectrum. Click on http://www.soundspectrum.com
to get more facts about WhiteCap on SoundSpectrum's website. WhiteCap is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory, regulated by the user's option. WhiteCap's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Uninstall.exe and occupies 200.75 KB (205571 bytes).
WhiteCap is composed of the following executables which occupy 200.75 KB (205571
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (200.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.1
of WhiteCap. You can find below info on other application versions of WhiteCap:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is a program offered by the software company SoundSpectrum. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WhiteCap from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WhiteCap or simply click the Search feature and type in "WhiteCap". If it exists on your system the WhiteCap program will be found very quickly. After you select WhiteCap in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WhiteCap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The publisher is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WhiteCap which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WhiteCap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WhiteCap in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-31 18:38:56.963