WhiteCap is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WhiteCap from your systemSoundSpectrum
. Go over here
where you can get more info on SoundSpectrum. Please open http://soundspectrum.com
if you want to read more on WhiteCap on SoundSpectrum's website. Usually the WhiteCap program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall WhiteCap by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 61.40 KB (62870 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WhiteCap. They take about 61.40 KB (62870
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to WhiteCap version 4.7.3
only. Click on the links below for other WhiteCap versions:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is a program by the software company SoundSpectrum. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WhiteCap from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WhiteCap or simply activate the Search field and type in "WhiteCap". If it exists on your system the WhiteCap application will be found very quickly. When you select WhiteCap in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WhiteCap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The web site of the application is: http://soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WhiteCap.
8. After removing WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WhiteCap which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your computer, nor are we saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WhiteCap in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-27 21:46:03.040