This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WhiteCap for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall WhiteCap from your computerSoundSpectrum
. Go over here
for more info on SoundSpectrum. You can read more about on WhiteCap at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. WhiteCap is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing WhiteCap is C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 196.04 KB (200743 bytes).
WhiteCap is composed of the following executables which take 196.04 KB (200743
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (196.04 KB)
This info is about WhiteCap version 5.2.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other WhiteCap versions:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is an application offered by SoundSpectrum. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WhiteCap with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WhiteCap or simply click the Search feature and type in "WhiteCap". If it exists on your system the WhiteCap application will be found very quickly. When you click WhiteCap in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WhiteCap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WhiteCap.
8. After removing WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WhiteCap that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your computer, we are not saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WhiteCap supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 19:13:17.837