This page contains complete information on how to uninstall WhiteCap for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall WhiteCap from your computerSoundSpectrum
. Further information on SoundSpectrum can be seen here
. You can get more details related to WhiteCap at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WhiteCap. WhiteCap's primary file takes around 248.15 KB (254105 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
WhiteCap contains of the executables below. They occupy 248.15 KB (254105
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (248.15 KB)
This data is about WhiteCap version 6.7.1
only. You can find below info on other versions of WhiteCap:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is an application by SoundSpectrum. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WhiteCap with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WhiteCap or simply click the Search feature and type in "WhiteCap". The WhiteCap application will be found automatically. When you click WhiteCap in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WhiteCap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The publisher is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WhiteCap which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WhiteCap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WhiteCap supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-15 21:25:39.800