WhiteCap is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall WhiteCap from your systemSoundSpectrum
. Open here
for more information on SoundSpectrum. Click on http://soundspectrum.com
to get more data about WhiteCap on SoundSpectrum's website. Usually the WhiteCap application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory, depending on the user's option during install. WhiteCap's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 61.63 KB (63107 bytes).
The executable files below are part of WhiteCap. They occupy an average of 61.63 KB (63107
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to WhiteCap version 4.7.4
alone. For other WhiteCap versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is a program marketed by SoundSpectrum. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WhiteCap from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WhiteCap or simply activate the Search field and type in "WhiteCap". If it is installed on your PC the WhiteCap program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WhiteCap in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WhiteCap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The web site of the application is: http://soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WhiteCap that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WhiteCap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your PC, we are not saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WhiteCap supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 03:24:50.107