You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WhiteCap for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall WhiteCap from your systemSoundSpectrum
. More information about SoundSpectrum can be read here
. You can see more info related to WhiteCap at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. WhiteCap is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling WhiteCap is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 218.89 KB (224144 bytes) on disk and is titled WhiteCap Standalone.exe.
The following executable files are contained in WhiteCap. They take 1.81 MB (1899269
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (257.08 KB)
- WhiteCap Screen Saver.exe (344.39 KB)
- WhiteCap Standalone.exe (218.89 KB)
- WhiteCap V-Bar.exe (1.01 MB)
This data is about WhiteCap version 5.4.3
alone. Click on the links below for other WhiteCap versions:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is a program marketed by SoundSpectrum. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WhiteCap from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WhiteCap or simply click the Search field and type in "WhiteCap". If it is installed on your PC the WhiteCap program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WhiteCap in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WhiteCap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WhiteCap.
8. After removing WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WhiteCap which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your computer, nor are we saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WhiteCap supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-29 02:05:44.593