WhiteCap is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WhiteCap from your systemSoundSpectrum
. More information on SoundSpectrum can be found here
. More info about the app WhiteCap can be found at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove WhiteCap by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. WhiteCap Standalone.x64.exe is the WhiteCap's primary executable file and it occupies about 318.23 KB (325864 bytes) on disk.
WhiteCap installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.00 MB (2098030
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (270.18 KB)
- WhiteCap Standalone.exe (289.73 KB)
- WhiteCap Standalone.x64.exe (318.23 KB)
- WhiteCap V-Bar.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about WhiteCap version 6.7
alone. You can find below info on other versions of WhiteCap:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is an application marketed by the software company SoundSpectrum. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WhiteCap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WhiteCap or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WhiteCap". If it is installed on your PC the WhiteCap program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WhiteCap in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WhiteCap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The publisher is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WhiteCap which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your PC, we are not saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WhiteCap supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-29 14:34:36.880