This info is about WhiteCap for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WhiteCap from your PCSoundSpectrum
. More data about SoundSpectrum can be read here
. Click on http://www.soundspectrum.com
to get more info about WhiteCap on SoundSpectrum's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling WhiteCap is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 200.75 KB (205571 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in WhiteCap. They take 200.75 KB (205571
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (200.75 KB)
This web page is about WhiteCap version 6.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of WhiteCap:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is an application marketed by the software company SoundSpectrum. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WhiteCap from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WhiteCap or simply activate the Search field and type in "WhiteCap". If it exists on your system the WhiteCap app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WhiteCap in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WhiteCap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WhiteCap which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WhiteCap supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-06 10:39:46.243