WhiteCap is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WhiteCap from your computerSoundSpectrum
. Open here
where you can find out more on SoundSpectrum. Please open http://www.soundspectrum.com
if you want to read more on WhiteCap on SoundSpectrum's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory (same installation drive as Windows). WhiteCap's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. WhiteCap's primary file takes around 380.00 KB (389120 bytes) and is called WhiteCap Standalone.exe.
WhiteCap contains of the executables below. They occupy 479.08 KB (490580
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (99.08 KB)
- WhiteCap Standalone.exe (380.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.1
of WhiteCap. You can find here a few links to other WhiteCap releases:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is an application marketed by the software company SoundSpectrum. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WhiteCap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WhiteCap or simply click the Search field and type in "WhiteCap". If it exists on your system the WhiteCap application will be found very quickly. After you select WhiteCap in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WhiteCap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The software company is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WhiteCap.
8. After removing WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WhiteCap that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WhiteCap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your PC, we are not saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WhiteCap in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 23:25:41.143