You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WhiteCap for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall WhiteCap from your computerSoundSpectrum
. Further information on SoundSpectrum can be found here
. More information about WhiteCap can be found at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. WhiteCap is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. WhiteCap's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 200.75 KB (205571 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside WhiteCap. They take about 200.75 KB (205571
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (200.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.3
of WhiteCap. You can find below info on other releases of WhiteCap:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is an application marketed by SoundSpectrum. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WhiteCap or simply click the Search feature and type in "WhiteCap". If it is installed on your PC the WhiteCap app will be found very quickly. After you click WhiteCap in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WhiteCap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WhiteCap which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WhiteCap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your computer, nor are we saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WhiteCap supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-29 09:48:15.837