WhiteCap is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall WhiteCap from your PCSoundSpectrum
. More info about SoundSpectrum can be read here
. You can see more info on WhiteCap at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WhiteCap. The program's main executable file is titled WhiteCap Standalone.exe and its approximative size is 220.39 KB (225680 bytes).
WhiteCap contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.81 MB (1896879
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (258.75 KB)
- WhiteCap Screen Saver.exe (381.39 KB)
- WhiteCap Standalone.exe (220.39 KB)
- WhiteCap V-Bar.exe (991.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.7
of WhiteCap. Click on the links below for other WhiteCap versions:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is an application released by the software company SoundSpectrum. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WhiteCap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WhiteCap or simply activate the Search field and type in "WhiteCap". If it exists on your system the WhiteCap application will be found automatically. When you select WhiteCap in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WhiteCap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WhiteCap that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WhiteCap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your computer, nor are we saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WhiteCap supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:29:33.223