This web page is about WhiteCap for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall WhiteCap from your systemSoundSpectrum
. Further information on SoundSpectrum can be found here
. Detailed information about WhiteCap can be seen at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for WhiteCap is C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 129.67 KB (132777 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in WhiteCap. They occupy 129.67 KB (132777
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (129.67 KB)
This page is about WhiteCap version 5.1.1
alone. Click on the links below for other WhiteCap versions:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is a program released by the software company SoundSpectrum. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WhiteCap with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WhiteCap or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WhiteCap". If it is installed on your PC the WhiteCap program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WhiteCap in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WhiteCap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The publisher is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WhiteCap which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WhiteCap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your PC, we are not saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WhiteCap in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-18 02:28:56.323