This info is about WhiteCap for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WhiteCap from your systemSoundSpectrum
. Take a look here
for more info on SoundSpectrum. You can read more about on WhiteCap at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. WhiteCap is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. WhiteCap's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 122.26 KB (125196 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in WhiteCap. They take 122.26 KB (125196
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (122.26 KB)
This info is about WhiteCap version 5.1.4
alone. Click on the links below for other WhiteCap versions:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is an application released by SoundSpectrum. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WhiteCap from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WhiteCap or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WhiteCap". If it is installed on your PC the WhiteCap app will be found automatically. After you click WhiteCap in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WhiteCap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WhiteCap.
8. After removing WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WhiteCap which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your computer, nor are we saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WhiteCap in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-22 18:36:52.323