This web page contains thorough information on how to remove WhiteCap for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WhiteCap from your computerSoundSpectrum
. Further information on SoundSpectrum can be found here
. You can see more info on WhiteCap at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory (same installation drive as Windows). WhiteCap's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 196.03 KB (200739 bytes) on disk.
WhiteCap installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 196.03 KB (200739
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (196.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2
of WhiteCap. Click on the links below for other WhiteCap versions:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is a program offered by the software company SoundSpectrum. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WhiteCap with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WhiteCap or simply click the Search field and type in "WhiteCap". If it exists on your system the WhiteCap program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WhiteCap in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WhiteCap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The software company is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WhiteCap which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WhiteCap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your PC, we are not saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WhiteCap supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-08 09:29:26.253