WhiteCap is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall WhiteCap from your PCSoundSpectrum
. You can find out more on SoundSpectrum or check for application updates here
. More info about the application WhiteCap can be found at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. Usually the WhiteCap application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WhiteCap. The program's main executable file occupies 213.13 KB (218240 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall.exe.
WhiteCap is composed of the following executables which occupy 213.13 KB (218240
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (213.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.8.1
of WhiteCap. You can find below info on other application versions of WhiteCap:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is an application released by the software company SoundSpectrum. Some users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WhiteCap from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WhiteCap or simply activate the Search field and type in "WhiteCap". If it is installed on your PC the WhiteCap app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WhiteCap in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WhiteCap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The software company is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WhiteCap which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your PC, we are not saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WhiteCap in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-03 12:33:02.020