WhiteCap is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall WhiteCap from your computerSoundSpectrum
. Take a look here
where you can read more on SoundSpectrum. Detailed information about WhiteCap can be seen at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. WhiteCap is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling WhiteCap is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. WhiteCap's main file takes about 201.25 KB (206076 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
WhiteCap contains of the executables below. They occupy 201.25 KB (206076
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (201.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.7.1
of WhiteCap. You can find below a few links to other WhiteCap releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall WhiteCap you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\Plug-Ins\vis_WhiteCap.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\Visualizations\WhiteCap_WMP.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Disabled ColorSchemes.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Disabled WaveShapes.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Global Preferences.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Preferences (Windows Media Player).txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\User Preset 1.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\User Preset 2.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Version Update Info.txt
WhiteCap is a program by the software company SoundSpectrum. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WhiteCap from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WhiteCap or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WhiteCap". If it is installed on your PC the WhiteCap application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WhiteCap in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WhiteCap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The software company is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WhiteCap which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WhiteCap in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:30:56.410