This info is about WhiteCap for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall WhiteCap from your systemSoundSpectrum
. You can find out more on SoundSpectrum or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.soundspectrum.com
to get more details about WhiteCap on SoundSpectrum's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling WhiteCap is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 200.77 KB (205592 bytes).
WhiteCap installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 200.77 KB (205592
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (200.77 KB)
The current web page applies to WhiteCap version 6.4
alone. You can find below a few links to other WhiteCap releases:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is an application released by the software company SoundSpectrum. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WhiteCap with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WhiteCap or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WhiteCap". If it is installed on your PC the WhiteCap app will be found automatically. When you click WhiteCap in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WhiteCap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The software company is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WhiteCap that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WhiteCap in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 23:55:45.400