You can find on this page details on how to remove WhiteCap for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WhiteCap from your computerSoundSpectrum
. More information on SoundSpectrum can be seen here
. You can get more details related to WhiteCap at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. WhiteCap is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall WhiteCap by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. WhiteCap's primary file takes about 281.87 KB (288632 bytes) and its name is WhiteCap Standalone.x64.exe.
The executables below are part of WhiteCap. They occupy an average of 1.91 MB (2001795
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (258.28 KB)
- WhiteCap Standalone.exe (261.87 KB)
- WhiteCap Standalone.x64.exe (281.87 KB)
- WhiteCap V-Bar.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3
of WhiteCap. You can find below info on other releases of WhiteCap:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is a program by SoundSpectrum. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WhiteCap or simply activate the Search field and type in "WhiteCap". The WhiteCap application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WhiteCap in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WhiteCap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The software company is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WhiteCap.
8. After removing WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WhiteCap that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WhiteCap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WhiteCap supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 20:10:51.610