WhiteCap is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall WhiteCap from your computerSoundSpectrum
. Check out here
for more information on SoundSpectrum. You can read more about on WhiteCap at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall WhiteCap by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled WhiteCap Standalone.exe and occupies 145.00 KB (148480 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in WhiteCap. They take 1.35 MB (1414717
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (253.56 KB)
- WhiteCap Standalone.exe (145.00 KB)
- WhiteCap V-Bar.exe (983.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3
of WhiteCap. For more WhiteCap versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is a program released by SoundSpectrum. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WhiteCap from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WhiteCap or simply click the Search field and type in "WhiteCap". If it exists on your system the WhiteCap program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WhiteCap in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WhiteCap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The publisher is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WhiteCap that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WhiteCap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WhiteCap in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 22:53:58.903