This web page contains detailed information on how to remove WhiteCap for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall WhiteCap from your computerSoundSpectrum
. Take a look here
for more information on SoundSpectrum. You can see more info related to WhiteCap at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. WhiteCap is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall WhiteCap by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the WhiteCap's primary executable file and it takes circa 213.13 KB (218240 bytes) on disk.
WhiteCap is comprised of the following executables which take 213.13 KB (218240
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (213.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.8.2
of WhiteCap. Click on the links below for other WhiteCap versions:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is an application released by SoundSpectrum. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WhiteCap from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WhiteCap or simply click the Search feature and type in "WhiteCap". If it is installed on your PC the WhiteCap app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WhiteCap in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WhiteCap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The software company is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WhiteCap.
8. After removing WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WhiteCap that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your computer, nor are we saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WhiteCap supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-12 05:46:10.500