This web page is about WhiteCap for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WhiteCap from your systemSoundSpectrum
. Additional info about SoundSpectrum can be found here
. Click on http://www.soundspectrum.com
to get more facts about WhiteCap on SoundSpectrum's website. WhiteCap is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. WhiteCap's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 200.75 KB (205571 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstall.exe.
WhiteCap contains of the executables below. They occupy 200.75 KB (205571
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (200.75 KB)
This data is about WhiteCap version 6.0.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other WhiteCap versions:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is a program offered by SoundSpectrum. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WhiteCap from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WhiteCap or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WhiteCap". The WhiteCap application will be found automatically. When you click WhiteCap in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WhiteCap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The software company is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WhiteCap which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WhiteCap supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:06:33.047