This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WhiteCap for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WhiteCap from your systemSoundSpectrum
. Check out here
for more details on SoundSpectrum. More information about WhiteCap can be seen at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. Usually the WhiteCap application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove WhiteCap by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 199.83 KB (204626 bytes).
WhiteCap is comprised of the following executables which take 199.83 KB (204626
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (199.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.6.0
of WhiteCap. You can find below info on other versions of WhiteCap:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is a program marketed by the software company SoundSpectrum. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WhiteCap from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WhiteCap or simply click the Search feature and type in "WhiteCap". If it is installed on your PC the WhiteCap program will be found very quickly. When you select WhiteCap in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WhiteCap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The publisher is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WhiteCap that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your PC, we are not saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WhiteCap in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 10:11:22.490