WhiteCap is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WhiteCap from your computerSoundSpectrum
. Open here
for more info on SoundSpectrum. More details about WhiteCap can be found at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. Usually the WhiteCap application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for WhiteCap is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstall.exe and occupies 201.14 KB (205971 bytes).
WhiteCap installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 201.14 KB (205971
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (201.14 KB)
The current page applies to WhiteCap version 6.4.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of WhiteCap:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling WhiteCap we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\WhiteCap - Shortcut.lnk
WhiteCap is a program released by SoundSpectrum. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WhiteCap from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WhiteCap or simply activate the Search field and type in "WhiteCap". The WhiteCap application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WhiteCap in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WhiteCap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WhiteCap which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WhiteCap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your computer, nor are we saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WhiteCap supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:14:57.997