WhiteCap is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WhiteCap from your computerSoundSpectrum
. More data about SoundSpectrum can be seen here
. More details about WhiteCap can be seen at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. Usually the WhiteCap program is installed in the C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove WhiteCap by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. WhiteCap's main file takes around 108.00 KB (110592 bytes) and is called WhiteCap Standalone.exe.
The following executable files are contained in WhiteCap. They occupy 1.03 MB (1079032
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (123.74 KB)
- WhiteCap Screen Saver.exe (286.50 KB)
- WhiteCap Standalone.exe (108.00 KB)
- WhiteCap V-Bar.exe (535.50 KB)
The current web page applies to WhiteCap version 5.1.2
alone. Click on the links below for other WhiteCap versions:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is a program released by the software company SoundSpectrum. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WhiteCap from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WhiteCap or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WhiteCap". The WhiteCap program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WhiteCap in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WhiteCap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The publisher is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WhiteCap which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your PC, we are not saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WhiteCap in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-12 04:07:27.640