This web page contains thorough information on how to remove WhiteCap for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WhiteCap from your PCSoundSpectrum
. You can read more on SoundSpectrum or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.soundspectrum.com
to get more info about WhiteCap on SoundSpectrum's website. Usually the WhiteCap application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WhiteCap. The program's main executable file occupies 356.00 KB (364544 bytes) on disk and is titled WhiteCap Standalone.exe.
WhiteCap is composed of the following executables which take 2.14 MB (2239570
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (99.08 KB)
- WhiteCap Screen Saver.exe (300.00 KB)
- WhiteCap Standalone.exe (356.00 KB)
- WhiteCap V-Bar.exe (1.40 MB)
The current page applies to WhiteCap version 5.0.4
only. For other WhiteCap versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is a program offered by the software company SoundSpectrum. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WhiteCap from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WhiteCap or simply click the Search field and type in "WhiteCap". If it exists on your system the WhiteCap application will be found very quickly. When you select WhiteCap in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WhiteCap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WhiteCap which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WhiteCap supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-04-13 13:30:38.207