You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WhiteCap for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WhiteCap from your computerSoundSpectrum
. Go over here
where you can find out more on SoundSpectrum. Detailed information about WhiteCap can be found at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. WhiteCap is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WhiteCap. WhiteCap Standalone.exe is the WhiteCap's primary executable file and it takes approximately 261.87 KB (268152 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in WhiteCap. They occupy 1.63 MB (1713162
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (258.28 KB)
- WhiteCap Standalone.exe (261.87 KB)
- WhiteCap V-Bar.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2
of WhiteCap. For more WhiteCap versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is an application offered by SoundSpectrum. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WhiteCap from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WhiteCap or simply click the Search feature and type in "WhiteCap". If it is installed on your PC the WhiteCap application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WhiteCap in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WhiteCap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The publisher is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WhiteCap which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your computer, we are not saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WhiteCap supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 00:55:39.910