WhiteCap is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall WhiteCap from your computerSoundSpectrum
. More information about SoundSpectrum can be seen here
. Detailed information about WhiteCap can be seen at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. WhiteCap is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling WhiteCap is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstall.exe is the WhiteCap's primary executable file and it takes about 200.75 KB (205571 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in WhiteCap. They take 200.75 KB (205571
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (200.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.2
of WhiteCap. You can find below info on other versions of WhiteCap:
...click to view all...
WhiteCap is an application released by SoundSpectrum. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall WhiteCap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WhiteCap from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WhiteCap or simply click the Search feature and type in "WhiteCap". If it is installed on your PC the WhiteCap program will be found automatically. After you select WhiteCap in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WhiteCap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhiteCap:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\WhiteCap\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WhiteCap.
8. After uninstalling WhiteCap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WhiteCap which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WhiteCap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that WhiteCap by SoundSpectrum is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WhiteCap in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:39:00.160