World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall World of Warcraft from your computerBlizzard Entertainment
. Additional info about Blizzard Entertainment can be seen here
. World of Warcraft is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft (2)\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove World of Warcraft. Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.81 MB (10287080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with World of Warcraft. They take about 29.90 MB (31354080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackgroundDownloader.exe (3.56 MB)
- Blizzard Updater.exe (2.91 MB)
- Launcher.exe (9.81 MB)
- Repair.exe (3.79 MB)
- Wow.exe (9.73 MB)
- WowError.exe (89.65 KB)
The current page applies to World of Warcraft version 126.96.36.19933
alone. Click on the links below for other World of Warcraft versions:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is a program by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase World of Warcraft from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find World of Warcraft or simply click the Search feature and type in "World of Warcraft". If it exists on your system the World of Warcraft application will be found very quickly. After you click World of Warcraft in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding World of Warcraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall World of Warcraft.
8. After removing World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong World of Warcraft that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove World of Warcraft supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 06:45:18.410