World of Warcraft
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove World of Warcraft for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall World of Warcraft from your computerBlizzard Entertainment
. You can read more on Blizzard Entertainment or check for application updates here
. Click on http://eu.blizzard.com/support/
to get more information about World of Warcraft on Blizzard Entertainment's website. Usually the World of Warcraft program is placed in the C:\World of Warcraft directory, depending on the user's option during install. World of Warcraft's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. World of Warcraft's primary file takes around 1.28 MB (1337424 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in World of Warcraft. They take 1.28 MB (1337424
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to World of Warcraft version 22.214.171.12457
alone. You can find below a few links to other World of Warcraft versions:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is a program released by Blizzard Entertainment. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase World of Warcraft from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find World of Warcraft or simply activate the Search feature and type in "World of Warcraft". If it exists on your system the World of Warcraft program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select World of Warcraft in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about World of Warcraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for World of Warcraft:
- The publisher is: http://eu.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall World of Warcraft.
8. After removing World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong World of Warcraft which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling World of Warcraft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove World of Warcraft supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-15 14:07:20.970