World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall World of Warcraft from your computerBlizzard Entertainment
. Take a look here
for more info on Blizzard Entertainment. Click on http://eu.blizzard.com/support/
to get more information about World of Warcraft on Blizzard Entertainment's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. World of Warcraft's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. World of Warcraft Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.76 MB (1846032 bytes) on disk.
World of Warcraft is composed of the following executables which take 35.17 MB (36875776
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BlizzardError.exe (323.05 KB)
- MovieProxy.exe (75.55 KB)
- World of Warcraft Launcher.exe (1.76 MB)
- Wow-64.exe (19.76 MB)
- Wow.exe (12.44 MB)
- WowBrowserProxy.exe (839.55 KB)
The current web page applies to World of Warcraft version 18.104.22.16859
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of World of Warcraft:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is an application released by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall World of Warcraft from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find World of Warcraft or simply click the Search feature and type in "World of Warcraft". If it is installed on your PC the World of Warcraft app will be found automatically. When you select World of Warcraft in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding World of Warcraft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for World of Warcraft:
- The software company is: http://eu.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove World of Warcraft.
8. After removing World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of World of Warcraft which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove World of Warcraft in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-07 17:28:35.807