World of Warcraft
This page contains thorough information on how to remove World of Warcraft for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall World of Warcraft from your computerBlizzard Entertainment
. Go over here
where you can read more on Blizzard Entertainment. World of Warcraft is typically installed in the C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing World of Warcraft is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 388.00 KB (397312 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with World of Warcraft. They take about 388.00 KB (397312
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (388.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20605
of World of Warcraft. You can find below info on other releases of World of Warcraft:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is a program offered by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove World of Warcraft with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find World of Warcraft or simply activate the Search feature and type in "World of Warcraft". If it is installed on your PC the World of Warcraft program will be found automatically. When you click World of Warcraft in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding World of Warcraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall World of Warcraft.
8. After uninstalling World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong World of Warcraft which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall World of Warcraft supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 09:00:21.600