World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall World of Warcraft from your PCBlizzard Entertainment
. You can find out more on Blizzard Entertainment or check for application updates here
. Please open http://us.blizzard.com/support/
if you want to read more on World of Warcraft on Blizzard Entertainment's page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for World of Warcraft is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. World of Warcraft's primary file takes around 1.76 MB (1846032 bytes) and is named World of Warcraft Launcher.exe.
World of Warcraft is comprised of the following executables which occupy 30.28 MB (31751680
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- MovieProxy.exe (74.55 KB)
- World of Warcraft Launcher.exe (1.76 MB)
- Wow-64.exe (15.86 MB)
- Wow.exe (12.41 MB)
- WowError-64.exe (98.05 KB)
- WowError.exe (85.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20669
of World of Warcraft. You can find below a few links to other World of Warcraft releases:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is a program released by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall World of Warcraft with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate World of Warcraft or simply activate the Search feature and type in "World of Warcraft". If it exists on your system the World of Warcraft app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click World of Warcraft in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about World of Warcraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for World of Warcraft:
- The publisher is: http://us.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall World of Warcraft.
8. After removing World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of World of Warcraft that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall World of Warcraft in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-07 05:16:18.487