World of Warcraft
This page contains thorough information on how to remove World of Warcraft for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall World of Warcraft from your PCBlizzard Entertainment
. Check out here
for more info on Blizzard Entertainment. Usually the World of Warcraft application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall World of Warcraft. The program's main executable file is labeled Launcher.exe and its approximative size is 7.40 MB (7763184 bytes).
The following executables are contained in World of Warcraft. They take 28.46 MB (29839520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Blizzard Downloader.exe (4.87 MB)
- Blizzard Updater.exe (3.55 MB)
- Launcher.exe (7.40 MB)
- Repair.exe (3.79 MB)
- Wow.exe (8.75 MB)
- WowError.exe (90.15 KB)
The current web page applies to World of Warcraft version 22.214.171.12429
alone. Click on the links below for other World of Warcraft versions:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is an application offered by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase World of Warcraft from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find World of Warcraft or simply activate the Search feature and type in "World of Warcraft". If it exists on your system the World of Warcraft application will be found automatically. When you select World of Warcraft in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding World of Warcraft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove World of Warcraft.
8. After uninstalling World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of World of Warcraft that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall World of Warcraft supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-15 17:07:05.290