World of Warcraft
You can find on this page details on how to remove World of Warcraft for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall World of Warcraft from your computerBlizzard Entertainment
. You can read more on Blizzard Entertainment or check for application updates here
. Further information about World of Warcraft can be seen at http://eu.blizzard.com/support/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling World of Warcraft is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. World of Warcraft's main file takes around 1.64 MB (1720512 bytes) and is named World of Warcraft Launcher.exe.
The executable files below are part of World of Warcraft. They take an average of 49.27 MB (51661264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- World of Warcraft Launcher.exe (1.64 MB)
- WoW-64.exe (14.47 MB)
- WoW.exe (11.40 MB)
- WoWError-64.exe (98.69 KB)
- WowError.exe (86.19 KB)
- wow-220.127.116.1156-enUS-tools-downloader.exe (4.89 MB)
- wow-18.104.22.16856-enUS-tools-patch.exe (11.22 MB)
- WoW-4.3-5.0.15890-enUS-Downloader.exe (5.47 MB)
The current page applies to World of Warcraft version 22.214.171.12490
only. You can find below info on other versions of World of Warcraft:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall World of Warcraft:
The files below remain on your disk by World of Warcraft when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\msvcr71.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\unicows.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.xml
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\World of Warcraft Launcher_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\World of Warcraft Launcher_RASMANCS
World of Warcraft is an application marketed by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete World of Warcraft from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find World of Warcraft or simply click the Search field and type in "World of Warcraft". If it is installed on your PC the World of Warcraft application will be found automatically. When you select World of Warcraft in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding World of Warcraft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for World of Warcraft:
- The publisher is: http://eu.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove World of Warcraft.
8. After removing World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong World of Warcraft which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove World of Warcraft supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 11:58:52.167