World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall World of Warcraft from your computerBlizzard Entertainment
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Blizzard Entertainment. You can get more details on World of Warcraft at http://us.blizzard.com/support/
. World of Warcraft is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft directory, subject to the user's decision. World of Warcraft's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.76 MB (1846032 bytes) on disk and is called World of Warcraft Launcher.exe.
The following executables are installed together with World of Warcraft. They occupy about 30.28 MB (31753216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MovieProxy.exe (74.55 KB)
- World of Warcraft Launcher.exe (1.76 MB)
- Wow-64.exe (15.86 MB)
- Wow.exe (12.41 MB)
- WowError-64.exe (98.05 KB)
- WowError.exe (85.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16833
of World of Warcraft. You can find below a few links to other World of Warcraft releases:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is a program offered by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase World of Warcraft from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate World of Warcraft or simply activate the Search feature and type in "World of Warcraft". If it exists on your system the World of Warcraft app will be found very quickly. After you click World of Warcraft in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about World of Warcraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for World of Warcraft:
- The publisher is: http://us.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall World of Warcraft.
8. After uninstalling World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong World of Warcraft that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove World of Warcraft in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-28 13:42:20.903