World of Warcraft
This page is about World of Warcraft for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall World of Warcraft from your computerBlizzard Entertainment
. More information on Blizzard Entertainment can be found here
. More information about World of Warcraft can be found at http://us.blizzard.com/support/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Games\World of Warcraft folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for World of Warcraft is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. World of Warcraft's primary file takes about 1.28 MB (1337424 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
World of Warcraft contains of the executables below. They take 1.28 MB (1337424
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about World of Warcraft version 18.104.22.16835
alone. You can find below info on other releases of World of Warcraft:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove World of Warcraft.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall World of Warcraft:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\World of Warcraft Launcher_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\World of Warcraft Launcher_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\World of Warcraft Setup_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\World of Warcraft Setup_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is a program marketed by Blizzard Entertainment. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall World of Warcraft from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate World of Warcraft or simply click the Search field and type in "World of Warcraft". If it exists on your system the World of Warcraft app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click World of Warcraft in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about World of Warcraft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for World of Warcraft:
- The web site of the application is: http://us.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall World of Warcraft.
8. After uninstalling World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of World of Warcraft which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling World of Warcraft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall World of Warcraft supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 23:56:00.043