World of Warcraft
You can find below details on how to remove World of Warcraft for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall World of Warcraft from your systemBlizzard Entertainment
. Check out here
for more information on Blizzard Entertainment. World of Warcraft is typically set up in the C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove World of Warcraft by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.03 MB (1082008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of World of Warcraft. They take an average of 1.03 MB (1082008
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to World of Warcraft version 18.104.22.16823
only. You can find below info on other versions of World of Warcraft:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is an application released by Blizzard Entertainment. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall World of Warcraft from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find World of Warcraft or simply click the Search feature and type in "World of Warcraft". The World of Warcraft application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click World of Warcraft in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding World of Warcraft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall World of Warcraft.
8. After uninstalling World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong World of Warcraft that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove World of Warcraft supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 22:28:57.453