World of Warcraft
This page contains complete information on how to remove World of Warcraft for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall World of Warcraft from your systemBlizzard Entertainment
. Check out here
for more information on Blizzard Entertainment. More information about the app World of Warcraft can be seen at http://us.blizzard.com/support/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall World of Warcraft. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.28 MB (1337424 bytes) on disk.
World of Warcraft is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.28 MB (1337424
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to World of Warcraft version 126.96.36.19916
only. For more World of Warcraft versions please click below:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is a program released by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove World of Warcraft from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find World of Warcraft or simply click the Search field and type in "World of Warcraft". The World of Warcraft app will be found automatically. After you click World of Warcraft in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding World of Warcraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for World of Warcraft:
- The publisher is: http://us.blizzard.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove World of Warcraft.
8. After removing World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong World of Warcraft which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove World of Warcraft in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-29 17:48:12.820