World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall World of Warcraft from your computerBlizzard Entertainment
. Additional info about Blizzard Entertainment can be read here
. World of Warcraft is frequently installed in the C:\World of Warcraft directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for World of Warcraft is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the World of Warcraft's primary executable file and it takes around 388.00 KB (397312 bytes) on disk.
World of Warcraft installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 388.00 KB (397312
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (388.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12440
of World of Warcraft. You can find below a few links to other World of Warcraft releases:
...click to view all...
World of Warcraft is a program marketed by the software company Blizzard Entertainment. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall World of Warcraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase World of Warcraft from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find World of Warcraft or simply activate the Search feature and type in "World of Warcraft". If it is installed on your PC the World of Warcraft app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select World of Warcraft in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding World of Warcraft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall World of Warcraft.
8. After uninstalling World of Warcraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of World of Warcraft that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing World of Warcraft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove World of Warcraft supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 23:55:03.160